Construction: 3mm thick fabricated steel case, moulded ABS front trim panel
Low frequency response: 25Hz-120Hz
Maximum power output: 250watts @ 4 ohms
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
OverviewMonitor Audio IWA-250 Amplifier (IWS-10)
can be configured to switch on automatically using input signal sensing, or by using the preferred 12v trigger link from and AVR or system source. The IWA-250 will then automatically be switched on and off with the AVR, TV or system remote control handset.
The amplifier utilises a cool running Class D power stage driven by a PWM with integrated DSP. All filtering and functionality are controlled in the software for precise and reliable operation. It offers a choice of single LFE, balanced XLR and stereo RCA inputs. Output connection is made via two sets of push type terminals to provide connection to one or a pair of IWS-10 drivers. The front panel provides access to all control features for easy adjustment when fitted into a rack bay. An EQ switch provides a selection of music, movie and impact presets for the ideal response in-room. There is also an enclosure switch to calibrate the drive characteristics when the IWS-10 is used within or without the IWB-10 back box.
Front Panel Features:
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- Class D power amplifier delivering up to 250watts into 4ohms (dual IWS-10 drivers)
- High efficiency design resulting in cool running – low thermal output.
- DSP controlled with advanced limiters
- <0.5watt standby power consumption (ErP certified)
- DC short circuit protection, over-current and thermal protection
Monitor Audio IWA-250 Warranty:
- Volume Control
- Enclosure switch (enclosure or open baffle)
- EQ profile switch (music, movie, impact)
- Phase switch (0-180)
- Crossover control (variable low pass from 40-120Hz)
- Mains power switch
- Power mode switch (auto sense/trigger, off, on)
- Power LED with fault indication.
- Rear Panel Features
- RCA stereo inputs
- LFE input (RCA and balanced XLR)
- Two sets of spring loaded push terminals for simple installation of one or two ISW-10
- Fused IEC mains socket
- Trigger input (3.5mm mono mini-jack socket)
Monitor Audio Active Components carry a 2 Year Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio IWA-250 Amplifier (IWS-10) Product review