SONOS BEAM compact soundbar for listening to your favourite music, TV, movies and more in rich, detailed sound. Easy Alexa voice control allows you to turn it up without taking your eyes off the action or hands off the game controller. And at a compact 25.6 inches, it won’t block the TV or overwhelm the living room space.
Experience incredible sound while streaming music, watching TV and movies, enjoying podcasts and audiobooks, or playing video games all with voice control.
Purchase a Sonos Beam or 2 Sonos One's and then claim a free Philips Hue Colour Starter Kit. Once you have made the purchase, we will automatically email your receipt to Sonos.Hue@luzernsolutions.com for validation and the starter kit will be sent to your address.
The promotion will run from August 28th to September 24th 2019.
- Easy voice control: Five far-field microphones detect your voice from any direction, anywhere in the room,
even when the music is blasting.
- TV, movies, video games and more: Upgrade the sound while streaming, watching TV, or trying out the latest video games.
Stream from any of the 50 music services supported by Sonos.
- Compact Size: At only 25.6 inches long, Sonos Beam won’t hang off furniture, block the TV or overwhelm
- Just two cords: Plug Sonos Beam into power and then connect it to your TV using the HDMI cord That’s
it. Forget the tangled mess of traditional home theatre systems.
- Balanced sound: Four elliptical full-range woofers and one tweeter harmonise low and high frequencies. Three
passive radiators intensify and deepen bass, eliminating the need for an accompanying subwoofer.
- Listen in any room or every room: Play a movie in the living room, a podcast in the kitchen, or the same song everywhere
when you set up multiple speakers.
- Privacy when you want it: When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is
off, the microphone is off.
|Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.|
|One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.|
|Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.|
|Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.|
|Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.|
|When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.|
HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV. Allows Sonos Beam to support DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
|Power & Networking|
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos Sub to 5 GHz broadcast.
Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
|Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.|
W 651 x D 100 x H 68.5 mm
6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)