SONOS AMP - 125 Watts Per Channel
New SONOS AMP - 125 Watts Per Channel is the latest addition to the SONOS range of wireless products giving you the ability to attach any pair of speakers whether they are book shelf, floor standing, in-ceiling or in-wall speakers.
The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
- Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
- Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
- Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay
- Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
- Amp is built to last and improve over time
More power. More possibilities.
- 125 watts per channel: Get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers.
- HDMI ARC: Add stereo or surround sound to your TV for shows, movies, and games.
- AirPlay: Send the sound from your iPhone or iPad to your home sound system.
- Take the sound outside.: Power your outdoor speakers and easily expand your home sound system to the backyard.
Upgrade your stereo.
- Connect your turntable or stereo to enjoy vinyl, CDs, and audio files stored on your devices, in addition to streaming.
Choose your control.
- Control Amp with the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite music service's app.
- A streamlined set of ports at the back of Amp make setup simple and keep your cords organised. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Optical Adapter for Older TVs
- Use any standard HDMI cable and the Optical Audio Adapter to connect Amp to your TV’s optical audio output if your TV doesn't have an HDMI ARC port.
Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
Power & Networking
AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband Internet, and Sonos app.
Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.
Dimensions - H x W x D
2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg).