Monitor Audio Radius 90 Speakers
Monitor Audio Radius 90 Speakers (sold as a pair). For ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo, the original hi-fi mini monitor continues to evolve, incorporating a 4” C-CAM® bass driver and 1” C-CAM tweeter.
Key features at a glance:
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
Monitor Audio Radius Warranty:
Monitor Audio Radius Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty
80Hz - 35KHz
Power Handling Single (RMS)
System Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Bass reflex - Rear ported
1 x 4” (100mm) C-CAM® cone bass/mid driver
1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeter
Optional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount (MASM)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
198 x 125 x 140mm
(713/16 x 415/16 x 51/2 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) (Inc Grille & Terminals)
198 x 125 x 164mm
(713/16 x 415/16 x 67/16 Inches)
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) (Inc Grille & Bracket)
198 x 125 x 203mm
2.1kg (4lb 10oz)