Frequency Response (-6dB)
Line Level Voltage
- 40 watts (crossover set to minimum 100Hz@12dB/Octave)
Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
- 1 x 4” MMPII cone bass-mid driver
- 1 x 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter – Coaxially oriented
Crossover Recommendation (high pass)
- 100Hz at a minimum of 12dB/Octave (24dB/Octave optimum)
Bracket Pivot Angle
- Encapsulated cable connection
Environmental Protection Rating
External Dimensions, excluding spike/ mount
(Diameter x D) 130 x 175mm
(Diameter x D) (5 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches)
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
Monitor Audio CLG140 satellite is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical cast-polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold-dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4” MMP bass-mid driver. The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4” MMPII bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact cast polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike provided although tree or pole mounting is possible with additional fixings
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty.
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio CLG140 Satellite Garden Speakers Product review