Dimensions:405 x 308 x 50mm
Product weight: 2kg
Speaker cable entry:
- Rubber grommet (can be replaced by M20 gland)
- Use 4x self tapping flangehead screws (supplied)
- Use suitable wall plugs and screws (not supplied)
Minimum cavity depth: 55mm (2 1/4”)
The Amina Backbox SW300 for use with Amina Invisible loudspeakers. The BackboxSW300 makes installation into solid walls/ceilings simple. Designed for pre-installation, the rugged backbox prepares the room for speaker installation during the earlier building stages. The BackboxSW300 is designed for easy installation into solid or block wall/ ceiling types. The box is constructed from highly durable 1.2mm thick steel. The BackboxSW300 is designed to be fixed directly to the inside of a solid cavity. The speaker cable can be pushed through any of the four rubber grommets. When fixed into place, the front face of the speaker will be flush with the front edge of the BackboxSW300 sides.
- Backbox for use in solid walls and ceilings.
- Dimensions: 405 x 308 x 50mm
- Minimum Cavity Depth: 55mm
- Use with Use with iQ1, iQ3 and LFi2eT and LFi4eT
10 year manufacturer limited warranty for residential applications.
We are authorised Amina retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Amina Backbox SW300 Backbox 300mm (Solid Wall/Ceiling) Product review