Dimensions:455 x 354 x 50mm
Product weight: 2.35g
Speaker cable entry:
- Rubber grommet (can be replaced by M20 gland)
- Use 4x self tapping flangehead screws (supplied)
- Use suitable wall plugs and screws (not supplied)
Minimum cavity depth: 55mm
OverviewThe Amina Backbox SW345
for use with Amina Invisible loudspeakers. The BackboxSW345 makes installation into solid walls/ceilings simple. Designed for pre-installation, the rugged backbox prepares the room for speaker installation during the earlier building stages. The BackboxSW345 is designed for easy installation into solid or block wall/ ceiling types. The box is constructed from highly durable 1.2mm thick steel. The BackboxSW345 is designed to be fixed directly to the inside of a solid cavity. The speaker cable can be pushed through any of the four rubber grommets. When fixed into place, the front face of the speaker will be flush with the front edge of the BackboxSW345 sides.
- Backbox for use in solid walls and ceilings.
- Use with AIW350E, AIW550E and LF panel of AIW750E.
- Dimensions: 455 x 354 x 50mm
- Max Cavity Depth: 55mm
- Formerly BackboxSW.
10 year manufacturer limited warranty for residential applications.
We are authorised Amina retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Amina Backbox SW345 Backbox 345mm (Solid Wall/Ceiling) Product review