- 4 Ohms (APUi70 connected)
- (100 hour continuous/peak) 50W/100W
Sensitivity (2mm plaster/mud skim):
- 86dB 1m/2.83Vrms (APUi70 connected)
- 65Hz - 30kHz (-6db) mounted in Backbox CV345
Dispersion angle: 180° x 180° (H x V)
- Blue butt-splice crimp terminals (14-16 AWG)
- BackboxCV345 / BackboxSW345 (Wood adhesive
and mounting blocks available on request)
In-line protection unit:
- APUi50, APU-RS8i or APU-RS16i
Manufacturer limited warranty for residential applications
450mm x 345mm x 33mm
(173/4” x 135/8” x 15/8”)
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
Amina Mobius5 Plaster In-Wall Invisible Speaker when rendered behind a 2mm skim of plaster pushes the sonic boundaries of what is possible with plaster-over loudspeaker technology. Building on the award-winning Evolution Series design, the Mobius incorporates OptiDrive and OptiDamping technology as well as Reduced-Resonance Exciter technology, offering greater low frequency extension and smooth high frequency dispersion all the way to the ultrasonic region. These developments allow for unprecedented high frequency performance and detail, enhanced bass reproduction and increased power handling, all in the easy to install, lightweight form-factor that Amina is known for.
- Residential distributed audio solutions,
- multi-channel surround sound and high end
- commercial installations.
- Backbox CV345, Backbox SW345, Firehood345,
- Mounting Blocks, Shim Kits, APUi50, APU-RS8i,
- APU-RS16i, ALF80, ALF120 Subwoofer
10 year manufacturer limited warranty (Installed by authorised Installers).
We are authorised Amina retailers. Brand new and complete with the full manufacturers warranty.
Amina Mobius5 Plaster In-Wall Invisible Speaker Product review