OverviewQ Install Qi65CP ST Performance 6.5" Stereo Ceiling Speakers ‘Q Install’
is a new and exciting range of ceiling speakers, featuring the very latest styling and technology and designed to meet the most demanding requirements of custom installers and their clients. Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place. Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer’s décor.
- All the in-ceiling models boast a 6.5” (165mm) polypropylene cone. In the superior ‘Performance’ variants this is an injection-moulded, mass damped, Nano Particle based driver cone, for lower distortion and colouration.
- Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place. Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer’s décor.
- Shallow depth requirement - all models are less than 84 mm deep.
- Q Install speakers utilize ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials.
- Adjustable high frequency output level feature in the ‘Performance’ and ‘Weatherproof’ models.
- Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
- Tweeters are fully ‘open’ on most models avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
- Performance’ models feature a larger magnet assembly giving a 30% increase in program power handling capability. In addition precision components are utilized in the crossover filters, together with gold plated connectors.
- Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
- Square and circular magnetic grilles are fully interchangeable without any need to change or remove the loudspeaker.
- All models are moisture proof, with the Weatherproof models (Qi65CW / Qi65CW ST) being suitable for more extreme use. Stainless steel fixings and corrosion resistant aluminium grilles are utilised together with fully sealed drive units to ensure no water ingress.
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
- Many models are available as singles to aid installer convenience and reduce the overhead of excess stock.
Q Install Qi65CP ST Warranty:
Q Acoustics Ceiling Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty.
We are authorised Q Acoustics retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Q Install Qi65CP ST Performance 6.5" Stereo Ceiling Speakers Product review