Monitor Audio CP-WT380 In-Wall Speaker
Monitor Audio CP-WT380 8" In-Wall Speakers - uses alongside a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter, introduces a powerful 8” C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems. RST uses a pattern of surface dimples to stiffen the cone for higher output and reduced distortion. A wider overall response and greater power-handling are attenuated according to taste by in-room high frequency and boundary compensation controls.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Custom Installation Speaker Series carry a Lifetime Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
50 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 - 120 W
2.5 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
8” C-CAM RST cone bass driver
1” C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
4.95 kg (10 lb 14 oz)
WB10 Pre-Construction Bracket (Light Brown)
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
472.5 x 303.5 mm (185/8 x 1115/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
106 mm (43/16")
438 x 269 mm (171/4 x 109/16")
99 mm (37/8")