Monitor Audio CP-WT380-IDC In-Wall Speaker
Monitor Audio CP-WT380-IDC 8" In-Wall Speakers - incorporate Monitor Audio’s innovative, pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC®) midrange/tweeter module and 8” RST® C-CAM® bass driver. The three-way CP-WT380IDC represents the highest level of new CP performance. The IDC module houses a 4” C-CAM inverted midrange driver surrounding a 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter. The entire mid/tweeter unit can be pivoted and directed towards the listening space to provide optimal imaging with excellent midrange and high frequency detail. Improved driver specialisation, higher efficiency and power handling, and greater directivity combine in the three-way models to deliver an enhanced bass foundation for a naturally coherent response up to 30kHz. The in-wall WT380-IDC model includes midrange-frequency level adjustment and a die-cast aluminium front baffle for added rigidity, resulting in superior bass definition.
- Pivoting IDC C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- Pivoting module consisting of IDC midrange driver and C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Midrange frequency level adjustment.
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Die-cast aluminium front baffle.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Custom Installation Speaker Series carry a Lifetime Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
50 Hz - 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 - 120 W
Bass low pass: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
Mid: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
& 3 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
8˝ C-CAM RST cone bass driver
4˝ C-CAM IDC cone mid range driver
1˝ C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
(tweeter & midrange driver combined in a pivoting module)
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
MF Level Switch (+3 dB/ 0 dB/ -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
5.62 kg (12 lb 6 oz)
WB10 Pre-Construction Bracket (Light Brown)
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
472.5 x 303.5 mm (185/8 x 1115/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
106 mm (43/16")
438 x 269 mm (171/4 x 109/16")
99 mm (37/8")