Monitor Audio CP-WT140-LCR In-Wall Speaker
Monitor Audio CP-WT140-LCR Twin 4" In-Wall Speakers are designed as a multi-purpose LCR speaker. Ideal for installation as a dedicated centre-channel home theatre speaker, and in portrait or landscape orientations as a high performance music or theatre satellite. The entry-level CP-WT140LCR utilises twin 4” MMP ®II drivers astride a C-CAM® tweeter. Working in tandem, the drivers offer greater radiating area than a single 6” bass driver, and consequently deliver improved efficiency, power handling and sound pressure levels from a compact design perfect for retro-fit installation.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- 2 x MMPII bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Custom Installation Speaker Series carry a Lifetime Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
60 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 100 W
2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 4” MMP II cone bass driver
1” C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz)
WB4LCR Pre-Construction Bracket (Dark Brown)
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
217 x 333 mm (89/16 x 131/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
103 mm (41/16")
183 x 299 mm (73/16 x 113/4")
97 mm (313/16")