Active sub-woofer system – twin ABR. 18mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)
Low Frequency Limit
Amplifier Power Output
350W RMS @ < 1% THD+N
Class D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
Stereo RCA LFE (RCA) LFE Balanced (XLR)
Flat/ Music/ Movie/ Impact
0 & 180 degrees
LFE Input <2mV Auto wireless audio input signal detection
After approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed Wireless audio source turned off
1 x 8” (200mm) C-CAM® long throw driver, 2 x 8” (200mm) ABR
Mains Input Voltage
110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60Hz (Manual Switch selection)
12V Trigger Input
5 - 12V via 3.5mm mono mini-jack socket
Standby: < 0.5W (ErP approved) Typical Idle: < 10W Max Rated: 350W
(H x W x D) (Inc fitted feet)
270 x 260 x 276mm
10 5/8 x 10 1/4 x 10 7/8”
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
Monitor Audio CW8 Active Subwoofer is joining Monitor Audio's expanding choice of high performance speaker systems for custom installers the ultra-compact CW8 and CW10 are designed to generate deep bass impact with high output from easy-to-hide enclosures.
Engineered for control in operation, bass quality and concealment in-room, the compact CW8 and CW10 cubes will add explosive bass frequencies to music and AV systems when tucked behind furniture on room boundaries.
Their compact rigid 18mm MDF cubic cabinets with regular 25.5cm (CW8) and 30cm (CW10) dimensions incorporate no fewer than three robust, similarly- sized C-CAM® drivers: 8” (CW8) and 10” (CW10). Each system array comprises an active high-excursion drive unit powered and trimmed by potent DSP-tuned amplification, together with twin side-mounted ABRs (Auxiliary Bass Radiators).
- Ultra-compact ‘cube’ shape designs
- Twin side-mounted ABRs for increased output and reduced distortion.
- Higher output than a sealed box and better control and zero air noise compared to a ported box
- High excursion woofers featuring signature C-CAM cone technology
- High-power Class-D amplifier delivering 350 watts
- DSP processing –all functions performed in the digital domain for precise control
- RS-232 for integration with system controllers
- SubConnect’ PC Applet for full feature adjustment, installer set-up and firmware update using USB
- LFE Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Stereo RCA line level inputs
- Phase switch (0-180 degrees)
- 12V trigger and auto signal sensing with timer control
- 4 x pre-set equalisation optimised for music, movie, flat and impact with customisation through SubConnect Applet
- Robust metal mesh grille on front woofer
- Rigid MDF cabinet construction with durable vinyl finish
Monitor Audio CW Series Subwoofer Warranty.
Monitor Audio CW8 carries a 2 year Manufacturers Warranty.
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio CW8 Active Subwoofer Product review