Amina iQ3 Plaster In-Wall Invisible Speaker as part of the iQ Developer Series creates the opportunity for invisible sound to be used in applications where it would be considered too expensive. For example, multi-dwelling units or minor rooms in private residences.
The invisible loudspeaker installation can be finished with many different materials such as plaster, leather, wood and many more. The iQ Series have a standard 8Ohms impedance, compatible with nearly all amplifiers and receivers on the market today. The 2 channel version is for stereo reproduction in small spaces from a single speaker.
Amina have applied their latest Opti-Drive and Opti-Damping techniques, in a slightly smaller form factor to the popular audiophile level Evolution Series of products, to create a highly articulate invisible sound source capable of filling large spaces with a very even distribution of audio energy at a cost performance position never before made possible.
- Opti-Drive Technology: Optimally distributes the audio signal to the speaker’s vibrational excitation units to ensure exceptional high frequency articulation, on and off axis. The result: improved tonal balance and treble detail.
- Opti-Damping Technology: Delivers increased low frequency extension and improved mid-range accuracy by selectively tuning discrete vibrational modes that are generated in the loudspeaker’s acoustic soundboard panel.
- Completely Invisible, high fidelity loudspeaker
- Easy to install into drywalls or ceilings
- Simply skim over with a finishing coat of plaster
- Suitable for low/medium powered audio systems
- Features new technologies providing smooth frequency response and enhanced clarity.
10 year manufacturer limited warranty (Installed by authorised Installers).
We are authorised Amina retailers. Brand new and complete with the full manufacturers warranty.
Amina iQ3 Plaster In-Wall Invisible Speaker Product review