Frequency Response 60Hz - 30kHz
Impedance (nominal) 8 ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M) 88dB
Maximum SPL (single unit in free space) 108 dBA
Power Handling (R.M.S) 100 W
Recommended Amp Requirements 30 - 100 W
Drive Unit Complement 2 x 5" MMP®II cone bass driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Acoustic Configuration 2 Way
Fixing Type Tri-Grip® dog fixings
Cable Connection Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Grille Attachment Magnetic
Construction Material Mineral filled ABS (UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
Weight 3.76kg (8.3lb)
Pre-Construction Bracket WB5 LCR
Overall Frame Dimensions:
165.8 x 373.6mm (6 1/2 x 14 3/4") - without grille
177.4 x 385.2mm (7 x 15 3/16”) - with grille
Cut-out Hole Dimensions:
Minimum 145 x 353mm (5 3/4" x 13 7/8")
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
Monitor Audio WT150-LCR In-Wall Speaker with 5-inch drivers featuring Monitor Audio's proprietary MMPII cones coupled with a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM gold dome tweeter. Benefitting from recent design refinements and with 15 degrees of play in all directions, the tweeter's higher resolution output can be directed for ideal imaging and reduced in-room reflections. Between the drivers, a simple crossover design of high-grade audiophile components ensures a smooth transition from dynamic rhythmic lows to finely detailed highs, completing a naturally clean and wide response. By virtue of their rectangular shape, the WT in-wall models can be used vertically in portrait style or horizontally: the ideal aspect for centre-channel applications in discreet CWT-inspired home theatre systems.
- Versatile - designed to fit horizontally or vertically between standard wall studs for consistent performance when used around the room in multi-channel surround applications
- Ultra-compact - small speaker, big performance
- Dual 5” drivers in a D’Appolito array provide high power handling and high efficiency
- Trimless design – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for discreet installation
- Super-slim - all models have a mounting depth of less than 10cm (4”) for easy installation in many more locations
- Tri-Grip fixing® – for easy, secure installation
- MMP®II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – Monitor Audio’s distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grilles allow for seamless integration with décor. Additional scrim material is provided.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL94-V0 rating
- All models are splash and humidity proof
- All models feature dust protection covers
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
For the finishing touch, Trimless grilles are held in place magnetically by high power neodymium magnets. All CWT grilles are paintable, additional scrim material is provided.
All CWT models use fire retardant materials specified to U.L rating, are splash and humidity proof, and feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network.
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio In-Wall Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio WT150-LCR In-Wall Speaker Product review