55 Hz — 35 kHz
Power Handling (RMS):
Recommended Amplifier Requirements:
25 — 100 W
550 Hz & 3.3 kHz
Drive Unit Complement:
1 x 165 mm (6.5 inches) C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST II
1 x 102 mm (4 inches) IDC mid-range driver with dual concentric 25 mm (1 inches) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Dimensions (Including Frame (H x W x D)):
790 x 240 x 87.5 mm
(311/8 x 97/16 x 37/16")
Depth From Wall:
87.5 mm (37/16")
7.06 kg (15.53 lbs)
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
Monitor Audio SoundFrame series consists of three sizes of speakers that complement any room. SoundFrame 2 On-Wall is a longer centre channel speaker designed for visual harmony with thin televisions or projection screens and can also be placed in a vertical position to match larger displays.
Individual images for the grille cloths can be selected from our library or bespoke speakers can be created using your own high resolution photographs. The cabinet frames are available in high gloss white and high gloss black lacquer.
The SoundFrames can be fitted either in-wall or on-wall and with or without a frame using the Frameless grilles option.
The SoundFrame 2 On-Wall utilises a true 3-way full-range driver configuration featuring a pivoting IDC 4-inch mid-range/1-inch tweeter module and a 6.5-inch C-CAM bass driver.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 87 mm (3.5") cabinet depth.
- Choice of high gloss white or black lacquer frames.
- SoundFrame 1 and SoundFrame 2: full range true 3-way configuration: pivoting IDC 100 mm mid-range/25 mm tweeter module, 6.5-inch C-CAM bass driver with RST cone for a super-fast life-like response.
- High frequency attenuation +- 3 dB.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall/in-wall AV/audio system, suitable for any interior
Monitor Audio SoundFrame Warranty:
Monitor Audio SoundFrame 2 On-Wall Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio SoundFrame 2 On-wall Speaker Product review