- Freq Response: 60 Hz - 25 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88.5 dB
- Maximum SPL 107.4 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
- Recommended Amp: 20 - 65 W
- Drivers Unit Complement:
- 6.5” MMP®II cone bass driver
- 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch
- Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
- (UL V0 Fire Retardent, RoHS2 Compliant)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: CB6 (Purple)
- Overall Diameter: (inc grille): 250 mm
- Cut Out Diameter: 211 mm
- Mounting Depth: 114 mm
- Weight : 1.92kg (4lb 4oz)
Return your in-wall, garden or ceiling speakers within 30 Days for a no-quibble refund or replacement.
Find out more:
OverviewMonitor Audio CT165 Ceiling Speakers
incorporate a 6.5 inch bass driver and Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM gold dome tweeter to provide high performance sound, ease-of-drive, and wide frequency response and dispersion. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting
tweeter and high-frequency (+3dB / 0dB /-3dB) level adjustment.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Audio match with BR-CP, Radius-CP, Climate 10 and Bronze BR and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Monitor Audio Warranty:
Monitor Audio Ceiling Speakers carry a 5 Year Warranty
We are authorised Monitor Audio retailers. Brand new and complete with the full warranty.
Monitor Audio CT165 Ceiling Speakers Product review
Dave, London26 Sep 2016
Part of Sonos SolutionPurchased 20 of these for my new house build as part of a Sonos solution using connect amps and they are perfect. Thanks for all the advice and fast delivery.
James, Sutton10 Feb 2016
Stunning!Great advice, great service and stunning speaker for the money.
Jon24 Feb 2015
OutstandingWell I spend ages choosing an affordable home music system.
Speaking with Rob from Custom speaker shop you will quickly realise one major plus.
"He knows what he is talking about"
After much deliberation including his advice on gear from other suppliers i went with his advice on these speakers.
The look fantastic in the ceiling, hardly know they are there.
The sound quality is just superb from a mid priced speaker. set correctly its like having s set of expensive headphones on.
Grant, West Lothian16 Jan 2015
Hi FiWanted as near to hifi as I could get without having large speakers showing. Went for these on the advice of the sales staff and they sound very good and can't really see them :) - Very nice and no need for large speakers anymore....
Lee, Derby21 Nov 2014
Fabulous Fabulous!Wanted speakers to go through a new build house and went for these. Fabulous quality, great sound and fast delivery - what more could I ask. Cheers Custom.
Stephen, Staines04 Sep 2013
Great SoundAfter several emails and calls with the guys at Ceiling Speakershop I decided to go with their advice and buy 2 of these for my kitchen connected to my Sonos connect amp. Really amazed by how good they are for a mid priced speaker. Good voice detail and bass response. Thanks for the help guys!
Simon, London12 Feb 2013
CT165I actually wanted the original C165's but was informed by the helpful sales staff that they had been upgraded to the new trim less CT165's. Very happy with the sound of these and have them all over house. Thanks Custom...